The Kelvin Hall, originally built in 1927 as an exhibition hall reopened to the public in August 2016 after a 3-year redevelopment lead by Page Park Architects, transforming it into a multi-use Sport, Culture and Education building. The refurbishment of the two most western vaults and new extensions have delivered a new 8 Court Sports Hall; Gymnastics Academy; Gym; Fitness Studios; Exhibition Spaces; Stores and Research Facilities for Glasgow Museums, University of Glasgow and National Library of Scotland.
1445 Argyle Street
GLASGOW G3 8AW
Glasgow Life leading a partnership with University of Glasgow and National Libraries of Scotland.
Click or tap an image to view full-screen.