Holmes Miller, in partnership with Ambassador Developments, secured the commission to complete the missing portion of Charles Wilsons 1850s Park Circus masterplan, unquestionably the most important piece of historic residential townscape in Glasgow.
Park Quadrant, long known as the remaining piece in the jigsaw of the Park District, has lain empty on the northern outer edge of the circus since the masterplans construction in 1858, where grand terraces of classically proportioned townhouses dominate the skyline above Kelvingrove Park.
The project will see the addition of 98 apartments, ranging from 1 bed to 3 and 4 bed duplex and penthouses.
11 Park Quadrant
GLASGOW G3 6BS
Ambassador Developments (Park Quadrant) Limited
Click or tap an image to view full-screen.