Hamilton Townhouse is a Category A Listed Building built in 1914 to house the Council Chambers and Offices. In this holistic refurbishment project we established central access to the complex through the main entrance and connected the 3 disparate buildings for the first time by introducing universal accessibility to the complex. Renovation of features of original character have been complemented by the introduction of sensitively designed modern interventions along with our bespoke designed light fittings and furniture design. Winner of 2 Public Library Building Awards, 1 Guild of Architectural Ironmongers, RIBA Commendation in Renovation, a Civic Trust Commendation in Conservation and was shortlisted for the GIA Annual Design Awards
Hamilton Town House
102 Cadzow Street
HAMILTON ML3 6HH
South Lanarkshire Council
Click or tap an image to view full-screen.