This former chapel was constructed in 1904/05 to an Arts and Craft design by Sir John James Burnet. One of the low look churches created by him in Scotland, it has been carefully conserved by the Austin-Smith:Lord conservation team in the Glasgow studio, providing the headquarters for the charity Cancer Support Scotland. The new use incorporates a meeting area, offices and two new treatment rooms, and counselling room set within a contemporary new extension constructed to the Eastern side of the building.
75 Shelley Road
GLASGOW G12 0ZE
Director and Head of Conservation
Glasgow Building Preservation TrustnRoom 16, Wellpark Enterprise Centre,n120 Sydney Street, nGlasgownG31 1JF
Click or tap an image to view full-screen.