The original building is a former bond house located within the estate of the historic Balvenie Distillery - 1892. Designed to accommodate a maximum of 10 invited guests in a luxurious 'scottish home from home' environment. The building has been carefully and completely renovated to the highest possible standard using traditional & innovative new materials. New additions to the building include the gardenroom with panoramic views to the distillery and verdant countryside beyond. The Billiard Room & Snug with handcrafted poché seating where a chance to relax and enjoy a 'dram' can be had.
DUFFTOWN AB55 4BB
William Grant &Sons ltd
Click or tap an image to view full-screen.