One of the UK’s most prestigious Architecture practices are working alongside Peace Recruitment to source Architects and Architectural Technicians to join their team based in Glasgow City Centre. With some of the most recognised, high profile and exciting projects confirmed for 2020 this practice are set to have another record breaking year.
Within this practice your role will be to work on mid-large scale projects across the UK and internationally across a variety of sectors. These sectors include: Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Residential, Industrial and many more. Revit is used internally so experience in this software is desirable for this opportunity. You will be joining a large team of extremely talented and skilled individuals and there are exemplary opportunities for progression within the team.
For this opportunity you will need:
• Circa 3-7 years UK post qualification experience.
• Experience working with large scale, high value projects.
• Proven experience completing projects in Revit would be highly beneficial.
• Experience working in a large team would be desirable.
• You must be detail focused and have a proven track record of working in relevant sectors.
• ARB/RIBA/RIAS Registration for Architects.
• You must be capable of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
Why should I apply?
• You would be getting the chance to work alongside a multi award winning team
• You would be getting the opportunity to be involved with some of the most iconic projects in the Scottish market.
• This practice have an amazing promotional scheme and so there are plenty of opportunities to advance your career.
• Competitive salary and strong pension scheme.
• Revit is used across the practice so you will be maintaining and improving your skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity which you would be interested in discussing further please get in contact with Sarah at Peace Recruitment.
14 January 2020
27 February 2020
EDINBURGH EH6 4TW