Due to continued growth, ajfitchet | architect has a vacancy for an RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team in their busy Dundee Practice.
Duties will include (but won’t be limited to):
• Carrying out measured surveys of buildings and inputting to CAD
• Developing design drawings based on Architects sketch designs
• Discussing and implementing client changes
• Generating 3d visualisations
• Transferring design drawings to technical drawings
• Preparation of Planning and Building Warrant Applications
• Preparation of construction details
• Preparation of written project specification
• Undertaking U-value calculations
• Maintaining accurate project records in the Practice CRM system
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Photoshop and Sketchup is essential and a good knowledge of Planning and Building Standards is advantageous. A familiarity with the current Building Regulations is preferable.
As you will be working within a team, you will be expected to provide assistance to other members of the team where necessary and take part in team development discussions.
Possession of a full driving license is desirable, together with access to a car.
Encouragement would be given to completing the Part III Examination.
Salary and working hours are negotiable.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com :
• CV including details of Referees
• Cover letter
• Examples of previous design drawings
• Examples of technical drawings
• Schedule of availability
23 May 2019
14 June 2019