Due to continued growth, ajfitchet | architect has a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join the team in their busy Dundee Practice.
Duties will include (but won’t be limited to):
• Carrying out measured surveys of buildings and inputting to CAD
• Transferring design drawings to technical drawings
• Preparation of Building Warrant Applications and liaising with Building Standards Officers
• Preparation of construction details
• Preparation of written project specification
• Undertaking U-value calculations
• Liaising with other project Consultants
• Maintaining accurate project records within Practice CRM system
Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Word is essential and a basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and SketchUp is advantageous. An understanding of the current Scottish Building Standards is preferable.
As you will be working within a team, you will be expected to provide assistance to other members of the team where necessary, and take part in team development discussions.
Possession of a full driving license is desirable, together with access to a car.
Salary and working hours are negotiable.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• CV including details of Referees
• Cover letter
• Examples of technical drawings
• Schedule of availability
23 May 2019
14 June 2019