At AIM Design Ltd we currently have a broad range of work from bespoke high end private domestic work to public and private commercial work including exhibitions, visitor attractions, restaurants and offices. We are a design led award winning practice with an expanding workload of exciting projects and are seeking an Architect to join our team in our city centre waterfront office at City Quay, Dundee.
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Building Warrant and Planning application submissions.
- Production of specifications, tender packages and construction information.
- Technical detailing and updating of construction packages once on site.
- Liasing with industry consultants, contractors and specialist subcontractors.
- Coordination of information between consultants, client and contractor.
- Working to a programme and ensuring you meet your project deadlines.
- A minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Scottish Planning and Building Regulations.
- A thorough understanding of general architectural practice systems, design and construction methods and of all RIBA stages of a project.
- Well-organised and proficient in your own time management with the ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and under your own initiative.
- A team player who is motivated and able to communicate well.
- Strong design and technical abilities providing an excellent supporting technical role.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- 3d visualisation skills in 3d Studio/Sketch-up preferable.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send CV and relevant recent examples of work to Joanna Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.