Cameron Laird Architects is seeking a talented and ambitious Architect to join our office in Edinburgh City Centre.
Due to our increasing workload we are seeking a talented and ambitious Architect with a minimum of 3 years post part 3 experience to join our small and growing team.
Our current projects range across a number of sectors including retail, workplace, industrial and manufacturing, residential and mixed use masterplanning.
Ideally candidates will have:
• Excellent technical knowledge and understanding and the ability to produce high quality drawings and specifications with minimum supervision.
• Excellent graphic, presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable experience in UK practice is essential, with project running / site experience a distinct advantage.
• A good working knowledge of UK Planning and Scottish Building Standards Regulations.
• A good understanding of both traditional and design and build procurement.
• Proficient in the use of Autocad and Photoshop.
• Possess a clean UK driving licence.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Salary expectations will be discussed at interview.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is seeking to develop their career and join a practice at an important stage of its development.
If you are interested in this post please submit a CV and examples of work either via email or post to:
Cameron Laird Architects
8 Rutland Square
20 June 2019
12 July 2019