AMP Architects are a Glasgow based practice with a varied ongoing workload including housing, commercial, education and private commission projects. We are a growing practice looking for a Part II, Architectural Technician or Architect with minimum 3 years’ experience to join our team.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
• Have a good range of experience across a variety of sectors, especially within education and
• Ideally be proficient in Revit, with a minimum of one-year experience in a professional
• Have strong AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite experience,
• Have strong computer, graphic and written communication skills,
• Have sound understanding of high quality construction detailing and specification,
• Be conversant with current Building Regulations & Energy Standards,
• Be able to work efficiently and accurately with minimum supervision,
• Be highly motivated whilst displaying initiative, responsibility & commitment,
• Be a team player and show ability to work with others,
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing skills within the office.
• A clean UK driving license is desirable.
AMP Architects are an equal opportunities employer.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV together with a covering letter to the email address below. Please also include your possible starting date.
5 June 2019
5 July 2019