Due to a number of new and exciting commissions we are looking to add to our existing unique team. We are an award-winning Architects practice based 30 minutes from Glasgow and Stirling and working all over Scotland.
An RIAS Chartered practice with a design focused, award winning studio offering a comprehensive service from concept through to completion. We focus on good design, sustainability and a high level of client service.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include working within a busy team of architects, producing information, predominantly but not exclusively for RIBA Stages 4 and 5. Revit experience is preferable but not essential. Production information on our projects involves high quality work, with strong attention to detail. We will expect good organisational and communication skills, initiative, a ‘can do’ attitude and the competency to carry out the technical side of projects.
As an Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician, you will be working predominantly within in the residential and conservation sectors on bespoke projects. You will preferably have a background of working on bespoke new-build and conservation projects and will be able to use your skills and industry knowledge and to showcase your ability within this role. Projects are varied and interesting in type.
What you’ll need to succeed
• Ideally 3-6 years PQE
• Experience within the residential and conservation sectors is preferred
• Revit experience is preferred
• Good construction detailing ability and knowledge required
• Experienced with working on site
• Experience in working on running multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexibility to travel all over Scotland
What you’ll get in return
A common observation by current staff is that ‘no two days are the same’ at Thomas Robinson Architects
• We offer a friendly, working team environment with supportive colleagues
• Frequent CPD events
• Awareness of and participation in business growth initiatives
• Leadership opportunities commensurate with experience and room to grow
• Competitive salary and package based on ability and experience
What you need to know
Apply with CV and covering letter to Fiona Robinson
We are looking to hire immediately and may award a position on a first come basis
25 June 2019
24 July 2019