We are looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our friendly and ambitious team. This is an opportunity for a talented professional to join a growing practice committed to the delivery of high-quality designed projects which meet our clients' briefs.
Planform Architects are based in a bright, modern office in Glasgow city centre. We specialise in a range of sectors including mainstream residential, retirement living and care homes for a variety of users.
We are looking for a Project Architect with a minimum of 3 to 5 years post qualification experience. Ideally the successful candidate will:
• Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and Sketch Up.
• Have good working knowledge of current UK Planning Guidelines, Building Regulations and Technical Standards.
• Be capable of producing high quality detailed construction drawings and specifications.
• Have strong organisational skills - able to work well under pressure and manage workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoy working as part of a wider design team.
• Possess a clean UK driving licence.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including:
• Generous holiday allowance (rising to 30 days annually after 3 years).
• Paid professional subscriptions/memberships (RIAS/RIBA and ARB).
• Company pension scheme.
• Personal CPD and Career Development planning.
No agency applications please.
If you would like to be considered for this post please send a covering letter, CV and examples of your work (as a PDF file no larger than 10mb) via email to: email@example.com
2 July 2019
1 August 2019