Muir Walker Pride are looking for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant, to join our award - winning team based in our recently refurbished studios in St Andrews, Fife.
We are design led practice based in historic centre of St Andrews, looking for a happy, enthusiastic and friendly person who can integrate well into our talented team.
The role involves the projects of varying scale, from start to completion. You will work as part of a highly motivated team, to design and assist in the delivery of quality buildings. Your role would include any required teamwork, working with senior members and travelling to surveys and project sites.
• Part 1 qualification
• Talented designer with detailing ability
• CAD proficiency and 3D modelling skills essential
• An essential understanding and awareness of Scottish construction techniques
• Confidence and experience to meet and communicate with team members, contractors and suppliers
• Self-motivated, driven and proactive
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team and as self-reliant individual
An interest in conservation and working on Listed Buildings is welcome
• Salary will commensurate with experience.
• Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm
• A full driving licence and access to a car is preferred.
Please submit your CV and examples of your work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8 August 2019
8 September 2019