Planform Architects currently have openings for an experienced architect and a recently qualified architect/part 3 architectural assistant. Our practice is busy and we are looking for creative and ambitious people to join our team working on recent project wins and our existing ongoing projects.
Ideally the successful candidates will:
• Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and Sketch Up.
• Have good working knowledge of current UK Planning Guidelines, Building Regulations and Technical Standards.
• Be capable of producing high quality detailed construction drawings and specifications.
• Be able to work well under pressure and manage workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoy working as part of a wider design team.
• Possess a clean UK driving licence.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
We offer salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including:
• Generous holiday allowance (rising to 30 days annually after 3 years).
• Paid professional subscriptions/memberships (RIAS/RIBA and ARB).
• Company pension scheme.
• Personal CPD and Career Development planning and financing.
No agency applications please.
If you would like to be considered for this post please send a covering letter, CV and examples of your work (as a PDF file no larger than 10mb) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commensurate with experience
12 August 2019
10 September 2019