Gilberts is a busy and friendly architects' practice based in the heart of Edinburgh's historic old town.
We provide architectural services for a wide range of projects, from large scale mixed-use developments to house extensions for private clients. Due to an increasing workload we are currently looking for architectural technicians and Part 2 architectural assistants to join our team working on a variety of residential, commercial and healthcare projects.
Candidates should have:
• An enthusiasm for architecture and the built environment.
• Good graphic communication skills and technical knowledge
• Ability to communicate well with colleagues, clients and other consultants
• Self initiative, motivation and an ability to work to deadlines.
• Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and Photoshop.
Architectural assistant position - preferably a Part 2 graduate or post graduate with an RIBA accredited qualification (or equivalent).
Please email your CV containing details of your experience and examples of your work to: email@example.com
20 May 2019
31 May 2019
EDINBURGH EH1 2HS