Embracing Innovation, Technology and Skills Development to Achieve a Sustainable Future.
Sustainable construction aims to meet present day needs for housing, working environments and infrastructure without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs in times to come.
This year's conference will include case studies, lessons learned, innovations and new ways of working on topics including, but not limited to:
• Digitalisation and Innovation
• Building for a sustainable future
• Cost of sustainability – invest now, or pay more later?
• Health, safety and the environment
• Wellbeing at work
• How do we attract, and then keep, the next generation of talent?
8:00am - 5:30pm