Summary of Meeting
- Recapped on the various PlaceMaking initiatives and discussed the role of Community Councils
- Reported and commented on Stage 2 of the Planning Bill and new duties proposals
- Representing RIAS on the DPEA Stakeholders Meeting
- Invited Paul Cackette, Scottish Government Chief Reporter to attend RIAS Planning committee and received a favourable response
- Discussed Community Planning and Community involvement
- Representing RIAS at Edinburgh City Plan 2030 Morning Seminar
-Hosted the Planning Forum at the request of RIAS Council specifically to discuss Third Party Rights of Appeal and Land Value Capture.